Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas In July - I just had to do it!

I absolutely love Christmas, so when it comes to scrapbooking I have quite a collection! Here's a two page layout I did of pictures dating back to 2007! ( a scrapbooker is in constant catch up mode! )














How it was made: I used background snowflake paper, and matching blue and white cardstock. The title was made using the Calligraphy Collection cartridge, and the snowflakes were made with When It's Cold Outside cartridge. The latter cartridge that I mentioned is not one easily found, it was sold mainly during the 09 Christmas time online through the Cricut website, but it offers some beautiful snowflakes as well as some 3D snowflakes you can make that I am sure I will share when it gets closer to the Holidays! And you know me, but no project is complete without the bling, so the snoflakes all got a touch of glam with stickles!

1 comment:

eeb said...

Love it especially the glam.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS