Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Happy New Year Card with my New My Pink Stamper Stamps!

Hello everyone and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was def. a scrapbookfilled one and I'm super excited! I can't wait to start using all of my new products to make new crafts to share with all of you! While we were at my Mom in laws house over Christmas I just couldn't wait any longer to try some of my new stuff out so I made a quick little Happy New Years Card to share with you... enjoy!

I used my new cricut font: Create a Critter, did some sanding on the blue background paper edges, and blinged it up with some stickles! The stamp at the bottom is from my very FIRST My Pink Stamper Stamp set! Woo hoo Christmas!

Thank you all and I will be trying to post many more things for all of you soon!

Happy Crafting,

Lisa

3 comments:

Ann M said...

Very creative! It looks great and you designed it so quickly (as I witnessed). Your creativity is inspiring! I wish I could keep up with you!

eeb said...

Like it, saw you new scrapbooking toys and just know you will have lots of items for us to look at.

~amy~ said...

Chuckled at your comment:

"woah, I posted that?!"

I say that all the time...LOL.

Thank you so much for linking up and helping me to celebrate my blogaversary!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS