Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last Card for Scrap Cards Week! Thanks for tagging along with me!

First, I want to thank all of you who took the time to stop by my site and leave me such wonderful comments, or even if you just stopped by for a look I appreciate that too!  Here is my last card for my challenge to myself with a week full of scrap cards - meaning that I only used scrap paper on the cards whether it was for cutting with my cricut or simply cutting up to use as background... and let me tell you something it feels good ( and lighter in my paper carrier hehehe ) to have used those scraps up! Enjoy!
I used the lucky scrap paper along with a matching shiny green paper in the background, then I poped the second level of green paper with pop up squares from Creative Memories, added a plain scrap of white paper and stamped Good Luck from My Pink Stamper Stamp set three times in gold.  The finishing touch went on the sides of the green paper with my new gold colored stickles ( I love those things so much that I just bought three more colors in this past week hehehe so be looking for them on a blog near you! ).

And as a little recap here is a picture of all of the cards I made for this past week, once again I thank you for stopping by your support in my crafting world means alot!
As always Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Ann M said...

Great collection of very creative cards! I love them all!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS