Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Very First Blogger Award!!!

Hello everyone!  I am super excited to share with all of you the exciting news I received from Missy over at Quick Chick Designs yesterday... she gave me a stylish blog award!
I'm soooo excited to get my first blogger award and I want to thank all of you for taking the time to look at my creations, it really means the world to me!

As a recipient of this award I have to tell 8 things about myself and then pass the award on to eight other blogs that you find very "stylish"!  So please stick around and visit Missy's page as well as the other blogs that I have choosen for the award.

Eight things about me:
1.  I'm currently pregnant with baby number two due in March, woo hoo!  And I have a wonderful little two year old who is too smart for his own good!
2.  I started scrapbooking the year after I got out of college. (2006)
3.  I received my first Cricut Personal Cutter for Christmas of 2006, and I just received my Expression this past Christmas!
4.  I love all things that glitter, shine, sparkle, dazzle... oh I could keep going forever on this one, hehehe!
5.  I love going on trips and want to go on a Disney Cruise sooooo badly when my second one is old enough!
6.  I graduated from the University of Dayton in 2005 with a degree in Music Therapy, although I'm a stay at home mom now (and loving it!)  I always know I can go back to work later.
7.  I love Martha Stewart's Magazines, Crafts and Recipees, and secretly wish I could have her organizational skills!
8.  I have one adorable doggy and two very individualized cats ( but aren't they always?)

Thank you again so much to Missy from Quick Chick Designs!!!
And here are my nominees for the stylish blog award...

Amanda's Crafts and More
Craftee She
Getting Cricky with K Andrew
KatieBug Creations
Live Laugh Scrap
My Scrappy Journey
Patty's Crafty Spot
Scrapbook Flair

Please check out their pages too!  They are all super talented and creative!
Thank you and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo very much--I'm honored! I just joined your blog too! Super excited to see all of your beautiful projects!

Shauna said...

Lisa, thank you so much for thinking of me for this award!! Congratulations on this AND your pregnancy. You must be ready for this new baby to arrive! :)

Norma said...

How exciting and CONGRATULATIONS girl!!
Hugs,
Norma

Missy said...

Hi Lisa!

It took me a bit to figure out how get that thing on my blog, too!! First, click on it and copy it. Then save it somewhere on your computer. I just clicked a folder and pasted it in there. Nest go to where you design your blog. Click on one "Add a Gadget" and as you scroll through the options, one of the options is to put a picture on your blog. Click on that, then browse for wherever you saved it to earlier and it shoud upload it for you. It was really easy once I figured out how to do it!!

Missy

Pammejo said...

Lisa I want to congratulate for receiving the Stylish Blogger Award. Your blog is wonderful and I think with all of your creativity it will grow by leaps and bounds. I just became a follower. I want thank you for passing the award to me, I am truly surprise and humble by all the sweet and kind things that you posted on my blog. Thank you and I invite you this weekend to stop by at http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/ I will be involved in a Birthday Blog Hop and there will be lots and lots of blog candy to be won. Pammejo

girlia said...

Congratulations on your award.

Ann M said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sure this is the first of many to come.

Kate said...

Thank you so much for adding me in the awards. It has taken me a while to respond. Been busy so far this year. Love you blog and I am so glad you are following mine as well. Look forward to seeing more ideas.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS