Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrap Card Week Day #2!

Here is my scrapcard for Day number 2 of my week long scrap cards!  Thanks for any comments you have I appreciate you taking the time just to see what I have!
All the paper used were from my scraps pile, duh hehehe!  I used my Create a Critter Cartridge to cut out the happy little cupcake.  I then used my white gel pen to make the little eyes, and my stickles for some bling.  I used My Pink Stamper stamps for "sweet cupcake"  and some small heart brads at the top!  Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Ann M said...

Your creative energy just keeps going and going and going! I look so forward to your postings. Another very cute, very creative piece of work. Great job! Can't wait to see tomorrow's card.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS