Friday, March 11, 2011

Challenge Card and DT Call entry...

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a fantastic day!  Here is my card to share for today based on a Peachy Keen stamps sketch, and I am soooo excited ( with fingers crossed ) just to have the chance to enter this into a DT Call too!


I used the sketch provided by Peachy Keen Stamps for this weeks challenge for my card.  The ribbon comes from my stash and the paper is, believe it or not, called Christmas Magic by nancie rowe-janitz... It was double sided so the green strip going across the card is just the other side of the main background paper.  I then used a gold shimmer paper to make the larger circle, a maroon cardstock for the inner circle, and the same gold with a blue cardstock on the flowers.  All of the above cuts were made using my Basic George Cartridge and my expression machine.  I used pop dots on the maroon circle for dimension, and for bling I used my I-Rock tool with gold gemstones on the outer circle and blue gemstones on the flowers.  I also distressed the outside of the main background with Tim Holtz distressing ink.

Challenges/DT call entry for this project are:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #47 - Use their sketch and add some bling!
Inking It Up! - DT call - must use the cricut
Southern Girls Challenge - use flowers
Kleirr's Kreations - National Craft Month

Thank you so much for looking!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

eeb said...

Good luck Lisa.

Janice W. said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck with the DT call!

VICTORIA said...

Love the colors. Good luck with the challenge.
Victoria :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card lisa! Good luck with the DT call. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Viv xx

Autumn said...

Great flowers! Good luck with the DT cal! Thanks for joining us at SG!
xxAutumn

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS