Monday, June 13, 2011

A Second Father's Day Card for Different Challenge!

Hello again!  I'm back with a second Father's Day Card for different challenge!  Enjoy!


For this card I used burnt orange shiny cardstock, the "clock" was made using paper from my stash, and brown and white basic cardstock.  I used the cuttlebug embossing folder clockworks.  I also used my I-Rock and Jolee's iron on jewels in brown, and one gold brad.

I am entering this into the following challenge:
The Paper Variety - Masculine Project

Please go this challenge site and see all of the wonderful works others have created for you!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

suit for dad said...

Great card! So simple and unique! My dad will definitely like that card! So impressive. How did you do that? Thanks for sharing! Happy father's day in advance.

Linda said...

Wow what a great card. Very cool.
Thank you for your comment on my Peachy Keen card today. If you google slider cards you will find lots of the and the directions. I had a lot better luck buying a pack that you put together. I was got it for the pattern.
Thanks again,
Linda

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS