Monday, September 12, 2011

Two Page LO for some fun challenges!

Here's a fun simple two page LO of my little one for some fun challenges...


The paper is from: DCWV Nana's Nursery, pink and black plain cardstock
The Twinery Twine in pink that I won earlier last month! ( love it! )
Design Studio
Once Upon a Princess and Baby Steps Cartridges
I-Rock and I-Rock Gems

I am entering this into several challenges, so make sure yo u go check them out!!!
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #31 I Got You Babe!
Getting Scrapy Challenge #16
The Paper Variety Challenge Day 3 - Fav. Picture

Thanks so much and Happy Scrapping!
Lisa

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Uber sweet! New follower! Stop in and see me ;)

Be Blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

girlia said...

great LO

Glue Meets Paper said...

Great pictures and great layout!

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

Cute layout Lisa!! I miss that age!! :)

I just wanted to let you know you were chosen as a winner last week on the Peachy Keen Stamps reveal. Can you please send your address to adrianne at peachykeenstamps dot com? She'll hook you up! Thanks! :) - Angelica, Peachy Keen Stamps

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS