Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Crafting Inspiration!

Hello everyone!  Today I am posting a fun birthday card inspired by the wonderful and extreamly talented Virgina from Yes, Virgina.  If you have never seen any of her work or her blog before then you must click here to see it right away, because you will be amazed!  I found her earlier this year and I am so very thankful I did.  Not only is she a true crafting inspiration, but she is very kind and always makes time to acknowledge her fellow crafters super fans with encouragement and inspiration!  Thank you so very much Virgina and Happy Birthday!


Materials Used:
Stamps were given to me by Virgina in a previous winning ( love them! )
I-Rock Tool and Gems
Twinery Twine
Glossy Accents

Thank you for looking and make sure you stop over by her page as well!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hello, Lisa! What a SWEET card! I This is so typical of my kind of card. I made a lot of food/sweet related cards! the shine on the cupcake and sundae are yummy! You sure make this stamp set SHINE! I am very thankful to get to know you and your blog! It would be great to have you share this over Hero Arts Flickr group (if you want): http://www.flickr.com/groups/heroarts/discuss/72157628141976508/ Thank you for making my birthday so special! Happy thanksgiving to you and family!

girlia said...

Love it.

Unknown said...

Way cute! Love the colors and the shine :)

AmyJRockstar said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous! I am loving cards with white backgrounds now. It's such a great clean look. Makes the colors you use "pop" all that much more. Beautiful job, my friend! :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS