Monday, November 21, 2011

Little Tom Turkey Challenge Card!

Hello everyone!!!  In anticipation of a delicious Thanksgiving I made this fun little card for some awesome challenges:




Isn't he fun?  I wanted to make something different, and while eating dinner ( don't askme why this thought came during diner ) I thought it would be fun to make something that looks like the feathers on the chest of the turkey, and so I punched a bunch of circles out of scrap paper I had left over from my DCWV sketch challenge...

Materials Used:
Paper layerz for the paper on the turkey ( love this stuff! )
Create a Critter Cartridge
Circle punch
scrap paper
brad
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

Challenges I am entering this into are:
Crafty Sprouts - Anything Goes
Whimsical Designs - Happy Turkey Day
More Than Favors Wacky Wed. - Thanksgiving theme
Paper Cutz - Let's Talk Turkey

Thank you so much and make sure you stop by those pages to see what others have created!

Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

5 comments:

GiGi said...

What a fabulous card! I love how you did the circle background and your cute turkey! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Ty for joining in with us over at Crafty Sprouts!!!
Kacee
DT member

Sharon said...

what a fantastic card! I love the 'feathers'! And those patterned papers you cut the turkey from. Wonderful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

Unknown said...

How fun! What a great mix of patterns :)

AmyJRockstar said...

Wow, what a clever idea! This is so cool. I LOVE it! You are quite an inspiration! Might have to scraplift this style if that's ok with you! :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS