Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mr. Mailman and his tiding of my scrapbooking joy!!!

Woo hoo!!!  I love when the mailman comes bearing new scrapbooking yumminess!  Yesterday he delivered my winnings from Emma's My Creative Time blog hop and my Craft - e - Corner Halloween Contest...



Don't these all look so yummy?!  I'm soooo excited!  Thank you so very much for my fun new products and if you want some yourself stop by their pages to place your orders too!

Craft-e-corner and My Creative Time

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome prizes....so happy for you! Can't wait to see what you create with all these goodies!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Wow! You made a great haul! The mailman's my favorite guy (next to my hubby that is). ;) LOL :0) Congrats! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it! Sorry it took so long for me to pop over and say hello. I'm your newest follower!

Be sure to enter my 500 followers giveaway (if you haven't already)!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

AWESOME! Some days I love the mailman...other days when he doesn't leave stuff I'm waiting on...I don't like him so much. LOL. Thanks a million for stopping by the hop this weekend.

Be blessed, Beckie

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Wow!! You got some great prizes!! Can't wait to see what you create with all that! :)

eeb said...

congratulations you deserve it.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS