Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Time for Everything...

So this is my very first masking card... but I am happy with how it turned out, and with a little practice it can only get better right?


Supplies Used:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Penny Black Stamp
Sticky Notes ( that's how I masked! )
Foam Applicator

Thanks so much for looking and I appreciate any comments you take the time to leave they always make my day! My Inspiration came from : Heather at Bits and Pieces ( her work is amazing!!! ).  Thanks Heather!  I am also entering this into the Less is More Challenge: Masking!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Lisa, Lisa! This is so beautiful! You should play more masking! Gorgeous result for the first try! Love it!

Chrissie said...

It looks like you had great fun doing this Lisa and well done for embarking on your first masked card!
Heather is such an inspiration and she has shared her techniques in the form of tutorials too from time to time...her work is stunning.
Well done you!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Victoria said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Lovely colours

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see your first attempt at masking. I warn you it is addictive! Heather T.

Mandi said...

Superb first attempt, well any attempt
Love the array of colours
Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS