Friday, March 30, 2012

Hippity Hop Easter's On It's Way...

Hello and Happy beautiful Spring!!!  With Easter right around the corner the birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and crafters are busily making their Easter cards for all of the fun challenges going on... so here is my Easter card for just such a thing...

Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: Tim Holtz
Ribbon : Cassa Collection
Distress Inks and Stain: Tim Holtz
Blending Tool: Ranger
Mist: Perfect Pearls
Adhesives: Scotch and Glue Dots
Other: Toilet Paper Roll, wired flowers

I didn't stamp a sentiment because there is one printed already on the little bunny cards, but because the Tim Holtz paper has a faded look it is hard to tell in the picture: " Easter Joys Be Yours ".

And how did I use the toilet paper roll you might be asking? See that little cork screw over the flower stems?  That's right... that's my roll!  I cut a piece off of the roll, stained with my distress stain on both sides, then sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mist in Gold and twisted it around a thin pencil... viola!  I loved it so much that I've started another card using these same cork screws... but that's for another day! hehehe! ( It's like Friday's at the end of a Soap Opera, one must be left hanging to make sure you return on Monday. )

I am entering this into:
Moxie Fab : The Household Challenge
Cards: Easter Challenge
I Break For Challenges : Easter
Scrapalicious USA : Easter Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may so happily leave!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Household Items Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful Easter card Lisa. thank you for entering our challenge at Scrapalicious USA

Smiles Sher

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS