Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Generational Stamping

Hello!  Today I am here to share a card that I made for some challenges as well as for practical use...



Materials Used:
Everything PTI unless otherwise noted
Ink: Canyon Clay and Simply Chartreuse
Stitches and Swirls Stamp Set
Mat Stack 5
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I used generational stamping for this card and I love the effect!  Challenges I am entering this into are:
PTI - Make It Monday #60
Whimsical Designs: Celebrate Spring
Lily Pad Cards - Flowers Challenge
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by and as always...
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous stamping Lisa I love this and really pretty stamps Hugs Elaine

victoria h said...

Love the effect too - great card.

Riette said...

That stamp set is on my wish list! It came out lovely!

Jodi_E said...

Beautiful card and technique.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

oooooh! this works great with Stitches and Swirls! Thanks for participating in Make It Monday!

Plastic Business Cards said...

Excellent colors..They seems like glowing colors...Superb!


Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card
Scratch Card

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS