Friday, April 27, 2012

Guest Deisgner for Inking It Up Crazy!!!

Hello and welcome to my Guest Designer post for Inking It Up Crazy With Kassidy!!!  I am so excited to be here and for you to be joining me!  Since the Easter season has just passed us I thought now would be a great time to get some of those photos printed and in my scrapbook.  Here is a look at the double LO I have made:



Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper Studio, Martha Stewart, and Stampin Up!
Journal Tag Studio 112
Title's made out of We R Memory Keepers 4 X 6 Paper Pads
EK Success Edge Punch
Studio 112 Stamps
Stampin Up! Decorative Ornaments ( Easter Eggs )
Ink: Memento, and Memories
Glossy Accents
Sharpie Pens
White Gel Pen
Jolee's Stickers
Metal Hinge
White Brads
* Layout Design inspired by Scrapbook Etc. 2011 April magazine

Thanks so much for stopping by and a BIG thank you to Kassidy for letting me Guest Design on your page for a day!!!




I am also entering this into the Burlap and Buttercups Challenge: Use 5 different patterned paper on your project. 

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on this layout, Lisa! Thanks so much for taking part in Burlap & Buttercups' challenge!

Kassidy said...

LISA!
Thanks so much for being a guest designer on my blog! I loved your project. You totally rocked it :)
HUGS!!!
-Kassidy

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww this is so cute. I still have more Easter Layouts to get done.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS