Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day and Quick Challenge Card

Hello and I hope you all are enjoying your Father's Day with your loved ones!  I'm just popping in real quick to share this card I made based on The Play Date Cafe's Color Challenge and the SSDS sketch challenge!




Materials Used:
SSDS Clear Stamp Set
VersaMark Ink
Lace Ribbon by May Arts
Ribbon ( bought in a stash of ribbon)
Glossy Accents
Brad: The Paper Studio


 Based on these:







Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!!!
Happy Crafting! ( Maybe tomorrow hehehe! )
Lisa

6 comments:

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Lisa I love it!!! That blue is really pretty!

Virginia L. said...

This is so very lovely, Lisa! Love your stamping with this gorgeous ribbons!

Megan Aaron said...

very pretty! great job with the sketch!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aw, I just love that sweet little bird popping out of this card! The lace and blue bow are really pretty, too.

Thank you for joining us at The Play Date CAfe this week. :)

Katie Gehring said...

Very elegant and seeing that Heartsong birdie peeking out on the tag totally makes me smile!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS