Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paper Crafters Library Challenge

Hello!!!  Have you every been to the Paper Crafters Library?  If not you need to, because it is chock full of all kinds of great techniques, ideas, and information every crafter needs... with that said I have a card that I made based on their latest Make-over Monday Challenge:



Supplies:
Paper: Echo Park Eclectic
Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder and Lettering Delights diamond folder
Sticky Doos
Ink: VersaMagic
Stamp: My Craft Spot
Candi

* I am also posting this in the Anni-VERVE-sary challenge #4 - clean and simple

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous rest of your day!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Nana said...

Love this card Lisa and ph how true the sentiment is.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Kathy Martin said...

Great quote and card! :)

~Tammy~ said...

A wonderful sentiment and design!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS