Friday, September 28, 2012

One More Paper Smooches...

Hi!  I'm back today with one more Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...



Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches (vase, leaves and sentiment) and PTI (label frame)
Die: PTI
Ribbon: May Arts
Inks: PTI

* I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge and Challenge Blog Anything Goes

I think this one matches the picture a little better than my first one, but really I just love them both because they use Paper Smooches Stamps hehehehe!

Thanks for stopping by and just know your comments truly make my day!!!
Lisa

7 comments:

Karen said...

so pretty

Nana said...

Another beauty.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Katie Ann Brooks said...

another great one!

Maureen said...

Really pretty! Love the lace!

Lin said...

Cute CAS card, love the wide lace! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Chris Dring said...

What a simply sweet card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love this--I LOVE that little vase and flower! THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS