Thursday, October 18, 2012

Candid You - Layout

Today I have a fun LO to share with you... yay I'm one step closer and only a year behind on my son's scrapbook hehehe... baby steps, baby steps, baby steps...






(closer look of the stamping on the background of the journaling... it is ever so subtle but you can make out some of the lacey details and it is easier to see in person. )



Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park and MME
Stamps: MME - The Sweet Life
Stickers: Fancy Pants (Title) and SRM (zig zag sticker)
Brads: MME
Tag: Factory Direct Craft
Twine: The Twinery
Pen: Creative Memories
Re-inker:  Teressa Collins ( that's how I made my little blue paint splotches )
Distress Ink: Ranger
Fiskars Edge Punch

I am also entering this into the October My Minds Eye Challenge: use your stamps... You may not be able to tell where the stamps are, but the light blue brad is going through a blue stamped image, and after I did my journaling I stamped half of a doily image repeatedly to add some texture.
Thanks for stopping by to see little ol' me!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Cathy A said...

Lovely capture of special moments with your son, one year is not too bad to be behind, I only started my daughters book when she was 18!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS