Sunday, November 11, 2012

MSS - Block Party!!! yay!!!

Hi, and I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! Popping in this evening to share a card I was able to squeeze in for the MSS Block Party!  I can't pass up the chance to work with their team, so I just had to be a part of this... anywho here is what I made for this month's block party:




Supplies:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
Ink: VersaMagic, Memento, Memories, and Colorbox
 Sharpie Marker in pink

This is a fun one layer card with gradient coloring and CAS design.
I am also entering this into the Less Is More challenge - one layer week with focus on a house.

One more thing... I wanted to thank all of you that stopped by my little etsy store and offered such kind words of encouragement it really means a lot to me!  And also be on the look out for tomorrow mornings post which includes giveaway information and a fun blog hop of banners for children with special needs.
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so cute, Lisa! LOVE all those little, pink hearts, and that sentiment always pulls at my heart strings. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Market Streets Stamps!

Chrissie said...

This is a really cute set of houses Lisa...and what a great sentiment!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

i just love the little hearts and the sentiment is fab

thanks for joining us this week

Jen x
"Less Is More"

Monica said...

The sentiment is so touching. I like the different colours you have used. Very sweet.
Monicaxxx

Sue said...

Very sweet card, I like how you've used the different shades of colour for each row. Sue x

Virginia L. said...

How delightful, Lisa! I love the inking of the houses and the little touches with the hearts are darling!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS