Friday, December 7, 2012

A Pagemaps LO

This layout was so much fun and different for me because it uses a lot of Tim Holtz products and gives a real vintage feel which is something I don't do much of, but I love it!

Here is the sketch I based it off of for the PageMaps My little shoebox sketch challenge....

I flipped this sketch on its side and came up with this:


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Tim Holtz
Distress Inks
Pen: Creative Memories
Stickers: Making Memories (train track), Basic Grey (letters)
Glossy Accents
Glitter
String: May Arts

Thank you for stopping by and even better if you say hi! Love hearing from you and your thoughts!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Your photos are DARLING! Love how you placed the 4 square photos and use of pattern paper! LOVE it, Lisa!

Amanda said...

Awww, what a precious layout!! I love the paper you used..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Kiana said...

Great photos, I like your take on the sketch too!! You can see mine over at my blog. Happy Holidays!
http://loveitscrapitwithkiana.blogspot.com/

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS