Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hero Arts 2013 Take and Make Clear Challenge

I'm so happy to share today's card with you because I absolutely LOVE it!  I made this for Ellen Hutson's CLASSroom Hero Arts Take and Make Clear Challenge, and while I've had these Hero Arts stamps for a while I haven't really played around with them too much so I am so happy this challenge made me do it!




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts (Sending Happiness)
Ink: Memories Black and Distress Inks
Patterned Paper: MME
Watercolored Pencils
Stickles in Gold
Sticky-doos

Isn't he just too cute?!  Thank you for stopping by to see me and for sharing your thoughts!
Happy Crafting and Merry Christmas!
Lisa

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done! Love the shading of the night sky and the owl is so cute!

Chan said...

What a sweet and cute card, Lisa!! Love the polka dotted owl and the way you inked the sky! The paper pieced leaf is such a cute detail, too! :D

Anonymous said...

Super paper piecing and the shading on the sky and moon is really effective! Anita in France :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS