Sunday, December 9, 2012

MSS Block Party #1


Hello!  Today I am going to share two cards made with one lovely stamp (Doily) from Market Street Stamps that I have made for their monthly block party.  I love MSS products, their images are from cute to elegant and stamp with little effort and clean beautiful outcomes.  This stamp is one of my favorites of their, with stunning details and versatility.




Supplies Used:
Stamp: MSS Doily
Ink: PTI
Twine: The Twinery
Pearl: Recollections
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

Thanks so much and I'll be right back with card #2!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

Awww, this is SO creative!! (:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great use of your twine! And that doily stamp has got to be one of my all-time faves! LOVE it, girl! Thanks so much for playing along with Market Street Stamps Block Party!

DoBea A. said...

I love how you spelled out the hello with the twine! So pretty!! Thank you for joining us with the Block Party this month!

Stephanie Washburn said...

Oh I love it SO much, Lisa! Love how you wrote the sentiment out in twine- soooo pretty! Thanks for joining our Block Party this month!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS