Tuesday, January 22, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash LOVE

Hi!  I have a card to share with you today and I'm so excited about it too!  I made it based on the latest 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge, and not only did I have a blast, but I LOVE my card too!  In fact I have two that I made for this challenge because I loved the colors so much, so be on the lookout for that one tomorrow!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mamma Elephant (people), PTI (key, sentiment, arrows), Paper Smooches (heart)
Inks: PTI and Memento
Washi Tape
Sticky Doos

Time it took to make: 9:28 I love making cards in under 10 minutes!!!

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Washi Challenge

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous rest of your day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

LOVE this CAS, fun card!!! (:

Amanda said...

Wow, super fun card!! I love the color combo you used..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Paulina said...

I can totally see why you are in love with this card- it's fab! Those little people are adorable....ah, I need to get some Mama Elephant stamps! :)

Thank you so much for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, sweet Lisa. I always love seeing your name pop up. Can't wait to see what your post tomorrow!

Melissa Bove said...

Such an adorable and fun card!! Love it! Great use of the Washi!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS