Friday, January 18, 2013

Layer Up Embellishments!

Woo hoo... doing a little happy dance because I'm here to share another layout based on a Scrapfit challenge: Layered Embellishments!  yay!!!  I'm getting my scrapbook pages done and challenging myself, woot woot!  So here is what I made:



I LOVE this layout and think it might be one of my favorites!!!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: MME (blue polka dot), October Afternoon (blue and red ornament, red writing, and boy and girl in chair), and American Crafts (tree branches)
Stickers: October Afternoon (title), SRM (year)
Brads: Doodlebug
Paper Edge Punch: Martha Stewart
Jewels: TPC Studios
Twine: The Twinery
Stamp: Fancy Pants
Ink: Memories (black)
Spray Ink: October Afternoon
Corner Rounder: We R Memory Keepers
Sticky Doo's : The Paper Studio
Tag
Sequins

Whew!  Wow didn't realize so much was on here until I had to type it all up, hehehehe!  The challenge was to use 4 or more layers on an embellishment... mine are all in the lower right hand corner where I layered a tag with spray ink, stamping, year sticker, 2 fussy cut images, sequins, and jewels... I think I've got it covered : ).  Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Lisa!! The picture is adorable and you designed around it perfectly!! I love the vintage image of the children in the chair!! What a fabulous layout!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kristin said...

SUCH a great layout! I'm jealous, I'm terrible at scrapbooking. I love that little vintage image at the bottom - adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog on Thursday!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layout! I have got to get to work on my Christmas layouts! Loving that tag and vintage card image!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS