Friday, January 25, 2013

PTI January's Blog Hop!

Hi!  So today you will see two posts from me for Papertrey Ink's January Blog Hop.  The challenge was to use a black background, and I just had to give the chalkboard technique a try.  So I watched a few tutorials and gave it a go... for a first timer I don't think it turned out too bad and I really want to make more now that I've learned some things as I go, but here is how it turned out...


Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI
Ink: Watermark and Colorbox white
Embossing powder
Colored Pencils
Blue Ribbon
Rhinestones: K and Company

Thank you for taking the time to visit me today and I hope to see you again later with my second post!  Have a fabulous Friday and as always...
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great collage! I love the chalkboard look you achieved here!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great job with the chalkboard effect! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa an excellent collage and chalkboard!

Sue Lelli said...

Lisa, LOVE how you created the sentiment collage! Love the bling detail, too!

Jacquie Southas said...

super collage of sentiments !

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS