Friday, January 4, 2013

Woo - hoo! A little Lawn Fawn Fun

Hi!  Stopping in to share this cute card I made with my newest Lawn Fawn Stamps...



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento, Memories and PTI
Watercolor pencils
Rhinestones: K and Company
Twine: The Twinery

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Something new, because I used all new stamps yay!

Hope you have a Happy Day and that this little guy brought you a smile!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

LOL so cute! You have a happy day too!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Adorable!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card, he is so cute, and I love your blog makeover too!

Heather said...

Such a sweet card, I love your design and papers - your image is adorable!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Cathy A said...

Such a cute little owl, he is really ready to party in this card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS