Thursday, March 28, 2013

10 minutes Craft Dash take 2

So happy you are stopping by again to see my second take on the 10 minute craft dash challenge...



Time: 7 minutes 46 seconds

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: PTI
Washi Tape
Sequins
Glossy Accents

I had fun making this card and I created it with Paulina, from Pretty Pink Posh (also the creator of the 10 minute craft dash)... I promise I'm not sucking up, but I thought it would be fun to take materials that I think Paulina rocks and put it on one card for her challenge... Hope you like it Paulina and thanks for all the fun you continue to give us with your challenges!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Oooh, impressive! Love the colors even though it is not Christmas!

Amanda said...

Oh my, what a fun card!! I love the colors you used..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Paulina said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet are you?! Putting a card together featuring products I love? That's a first {from a participant}! You know I'm a sucker for sequins, I love me some washi tape and of course, Lawn Fawn! :) You definitely made me smile with this cutie!

Thanks for joining again in this 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Joy said...

Fab use of Washi Tape, love the bright and cheerful colours.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

cassie said...

what a cool card! Thanks for playing along with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Lyndal said...

Love all the washi Lisa!
So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope we see you again soon :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS