Tuesday, April 9, 2013

IBS X 2... and Rod Stewart?

IBS does not stand for anything computer related, but rather for an amazing stamping company Inspired By Stamping.  And today I will be sharing a card that was based on two of their challenges: IBS WHW#95 Challenge - click on the link and learn something new, and the IBS Challenge #52 - this is the final challenge on this page, but she will still hold monthly challenges on JoAnn's personal page.


And here is what I have created:

 


Supplies Used:
Stamps: IBS (circle, sentiment and butterfly) and Hero Arts (Woodgrain)
Dies: IBS (fancy label) Spellbinders (circle)
Ink: PTI and Versamark
Ribbon: V's Sweet Ideas Shop
ClearSnap: Glitz
Foam Squares: therm-o-web

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Happy Birthday!

And for fun... " Have I told you lately, that I love comments?  Have I told you lately, there is nothing else above them?  They fill my heart with gladness.... take away all my sadness.... ease my troubles that's what they do..." hehehehe!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

WOW!!! I LOVE this Lisa!!
Gorgeous card and great colors!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!!

Joy said...

Beautiful, love the elegance you brought to this card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Beautiful!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS