Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Quick CAS layout... Fun is Free

Hi!  I hope you've had a fun weekend!  I had a blast getting my scrapping on at Archiver's this past Saturday, so for the next few posts you will most likely see some of these pages.  My first layout is actually part of a two page design, but I made the first page based on the Jennifer Grace Creates Challenge: As Free as a Bird...


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup
Embellishments: Jillibean Soup, Echo Park, and American Crafts
Tiny Attacher: Tim Holtz
Stickers: Jillibean Soup

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I'll see you around more this week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Jennifer Grace said...

This page is so cute - I love the title on the airmail card!

Thanks so much for entering my challenge! x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS