Monday, May 13, 2013

Lawnscaping - Bling It!

Hello!  I know I'm much later in the day with this post than normal, but it seems like life has been rather busy lately so the crafting hasn't gotten it's usual love... When I had a minute to craft during the kids' nap time I came across the latest Lawnscaping Challenge: Bling It!
I just knew I had to play along because after all I love all things that sparkle or shine... seriously, I think I might have been a raccoon in another life.  Anywho, I busted out my glue pen, MS glitter and Lawn Fawn stamps and made this little gem...



Yay for sparkly funness!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento
Glue Pen: Zig
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Sequins
Glossy Accents
Die: Spellbinders

Thanks for stopping by and I hope this card has added a little shine in your day (it's added some to my dinning room floor that's for sure hehehe)!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Yainea said...

Wow!! Love all the glittery scene! But oh! those sequin clouds!! <3

Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

{Chrissie} said...

Awesome! I'm loving ALL OF THE BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS