Thursday, June 13, 2013

Joy Ride(s).... A Lily Bee Design Inspired Layout

I am so proud of myself with this layout... for one thing I have layering on here and it all looks adhesive          ( something I've been really working on ), for another I challenged myself with mixing and matching lines and embellishments, and now I get to share this with all of you!!! yay!!!!




And some embellishment close ups:




I have made this layout for the Lily Bee Design/Gossamer Blue Summer Challenge that is currently going on, and I couldn't have done it without using this fabulous sketch from Life. Paper. Scrap.:

Now for my Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Designs (Pinwheel and Persnickety Lines)
Letter Stickers: Lily Bee Designs and We R Memory Keepers
Washi Tape: Darcie
Embellishments: Basic Grey, American Crafts, Maya Rd., and GCD Studios
Rhinestones: Kasier Craft
Sequins

Thank you all for taking the time to visit me and my blog, I truly appreciate the comments you leave for me, and leave me your blog address so I can visit you back!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

love your page. great colors.

Greta said...

Great use of that sketch--wonderful page! Someday I will have to learn to scrap!

gRiSeL™ said...

Lovely coordinating colors! So airy and soft! LOVE the yellow ribbon!!!!! :D :D :D

Leanne said...

absolutely gorgeous!! thanks for playing along with us at LPS..x

Marielle said...

You should be proud of yourself,your layout IS beautiful !!! Thanks for playing along with us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook !!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS