Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rejects, but I still love em!

Hello!  I am popping in to share some cards I made for the latest Papercrafts Gallery Idol Challenge, and while I was not a top 20 I'm still proud of my work and had fun playing along, so I thought I would share my efforts with all of you...
This first one is my all time favorite:



And I made a third one with some lovely Mamma Elephant stamps which you can see here.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! These are super cute-- LOVE LOVE LOVE gold rays and the bouncing ball! LOVE your hot pink cake with the glittered speech bubble! ADORBS:)

ps... THANK YOU so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You made my day-- I need a lift today!! THANKS:)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, all three cards are just great and my favorite is the first one. You really did a fabulous job and got very creative. Keep it up!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Omg Lisa! I love the whale card!!!!! I need to buy the set

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS