Monday, August 19, 2013

Whimsical Twist Challenge: My Favorite... Prize too!

Hello and welcome to the second challenge at Whimsical Twist!  This challenge is based on your favorites, which could mean you favorite photo, paper, embellishments, memories and so on... such a fun challenge and an easy one for everyone to take part in!  I chose to work with American Crafts' Dear Lizzy lines because they are one of my favorites and so are these photos...


 

You can find lots of the new AC Dear Lizzy Polka Dot line in the pre-orders area and make sure you check out the other great pre-order items from the latest CHA releases!  So much that I could just drool and stare all day!  Don't forget there is free shipping over $50 and low shipping rates for anything under!  Hope to see your take on the challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

Another gorgeous LO Lisa! LOVE LOVE LOVE those adorable pictures!!! The LO is awesome, the embellishments perfect and the papers beautiful!!
Another FAB project my friend!!
Thanks for sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Too sweet! I love those photos, her cheeks are so pinchable, and what a fun title. These are some of my favorite papers too!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a sweet layout. Love the colors and the arrows.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS