Thursday, October 24, 2013

Country Woods...

I am sure many of you have seen the new release that Mama Elephant had last week, and if you were like me you wanted it all... unfortunately my wallet didn't agree, but I did squeeze it enough to be able to purchase the beautiful Winter Wonderland set, and it is all I had hoped for!  When I saw the CASology challenge: Country I knew this set was up for the task, and then when I saw the Inspired By Stamping WHW: Embossed edges I knew the two were meant to be...


A shot of the pretty gold embossing shining!
 A close up of the image so you can see the light snowflakes in the background, and the embossed edges...

I was so excited about how this card turned out, and want to make more of these triple stamped cards now!  Hope you've enjoyed what I shared today and that you have one amazing Thursday!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Shea said...

Wow,great job both on the triple stamping and the embossed edges! This card is so edgy and graphic! Love the glimmery deer! Thanks so much for playing along with us at IBS!

Ardyth said...

This is beautiful - I love how the triple stamping gives such depth! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! What a GREAT stamp set and fun card!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Such a classy elegance and RICH card! So much dimension!!!

Thanks so much for joining us in the FUN this week at CASology this week!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so striking! Love the gold embossing!

Cathy Weber said...

Love all those overlapping squares...this is very clever!

Tina said...

This is positively gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at IBS.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS