Friday, October 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop: Tags!

Hello and happy happy Friday!!!  I'm so happy I was able to get crafty yesterday so I could play along with this weeks PTI Blog Hop: Tags!  The challenge was to make 5 Holiday themed tags... now this was a huge stretch for me as I have only one holiday stamp, and I really wanted to only use PTI products for this, but I am happy to say that I can say mission complete.  And here are my creative ways to take non-holiday images and make them work for Holiday tags!








Supplies:
Stamps: (circles from Garden of Life), (sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages), ( designs on gold/kraft tag from Mat Stack 5), (leaves, flowers, "snowflakes", "star" on the tree) Natural Beauties - Papertrey Ink
Dies: Papertrey Ink ( Mat Stack 5)
Ink: Papertrey Ink, Colorbox, and Watermark
Embossing Powder
GoldRhinestones and Red Pearls: BoBunny
Silver: TPC Studio
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas
Washi Tape:V's Sweet Ideas
Twine: American Crafts
Vellum: Hobby Lobby

Another fun challenge I added to these for myself was to incorporate vellum into each of them differently.  I used green, red, confetti, shiny and plain vellum to mix things up!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are all lovely!

Diana K said...

Very pretty. So many lovely details.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful tags! Love the shape of them and the variety. I think my favorite is the last one, love all the circles for the tree!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great job with limited supplies - love the first one - I have a thing for wreaths!

Nancy Penir said...

Well first of all, I love the shape of these tags, so festive. And lovely making them different but still a set!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG~OMG~OMG!! I'm LOVING your AWESOME Tags!! Such a GREAT take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

craftmates said...

Lovely tags. Great use of the mat stack die- Irma

Carolanne said...

Great idea to use the mat stacks as tags!! I love how you used the vellum. The wreath is my favorite. So pretty!

Kristii said...

What a cute set of tags!!! Love them all!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all so lovely and unique! I love them all!
What a fabulous idea to stack the MS5 for your tags!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS