Thursday, November 14, 2013

Button Focus

Hello!  I can't believe I almost let the 10 minute Craft Dash slip by without playing along, but notice the key word being almost... I just love this challenge so much that I couldn't let that happen! hehehe!  So here is my take on featuring buttons in less than 10 minutes:


Time: 9 mins. 43 secs.

Supplies:
Stamps: (map) October Afternoon, (sentiment) Verve
Ink: Shades Ink Spots and PTI
Heart Button
Twine: The Twinery
Vellum

* I am also entering this into the Verve Diva Dare Challenge: Shape Up!
Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE this!!!
Such a great "thinking of you" card!!!

Donna K said...

This is so romantic and cute…I {heart} this!

Betty said...

Oh Lisa, this is so awesome. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

Marisa said...

Such a cute card! Love it :) Thanks for joining in on the Shape Up Diva Dare.

Stacey Schafer said...

how delightful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! {LOVE}

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Omg! I love the map on this card! Gorgeous!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS