Friday, January 24, 2014

A Christmas Layout without the Christmas Paper

Happy Friday!  Ugh, I'm seriously beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to be able to come down the steps in the morning and not shiver from this unending cold blast again!  Anywho, I know Christmas is long over, but you might still being seeing a few layouts on my blog... what can I say, sometimes I'm a photo jumper hehehehe!  So today I wanted to share this layout I had made using the Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky Collection... a completely non-Christmas themed line, that surprisingly keeps my page still looking very traditional!


I also made this layout based on one of the My Scrap Friends Tic - Tac- Toe Challenge - I used corrugated cardboard, mist, and arrows (my arrow is created out of enamel dots in the top left corner, tricky tricky eh?).  Well I hope you have a very wonderful weekend and fingers crossed we get out of the negatives soon!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...Lisa what a FUN and Gorgeous Layout! Love <3

Lynn said...

This is so cute!! Love the corrugated cardboard!!

MichelleMc said...

Beautifully done! Adorable photos! Love the texture and touches of gold!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS