Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Girly Girl Layout

Hi!  I'm just popping in to share this totally girly and fun layout that I had recently made for the Lily Bee Designs  DT call, but now I'm able to share it on here with all of you!  I am also entering this into the Paper Issues: You Are My Type Challenge, because I think family love counts!

I used the Lily Bee We R Family Collection and the note cards that come in this collection are just the best!  I love them!  Hope you have a fabulous rest of your day and thank you so very much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a great and fun layout. Love what you did with the twine.

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Lisa! I love it! So many lovely details!

jessica said...

Gorgeous LO Lisa!!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Great layout, Lisa!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice layout...love the different textures and elements around the picture.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS