Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PTI Challenges again, yipee!!!

I'm baaaaccckkk..... with another PTI card.. woot woot!  This time I have combined the stripes challenge with the first day challenge for this little beauty:



I made my stripes by using my Martha Stewart Score Board :)

Another trick was that I used my PTI Autumn Rose inkpad swiped across white paper and then I stamped the sentiment in white.

Supplies:
MS Board
Twine: The Twinery
Inks: PTI
Stamps: PTI (botanical silhouette - flowers and sentiment, Garden of Life - leaves)
Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are having an amazing day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful job Lisa!
GREAT card!

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous take Lisa!!! Love those colors :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS