Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SweetStamps.com Challenge: Spring Flowers!

Hiya!  This is my first post for the day so be on the look out for #2... Now I'm going to share my take on the newest SweetStamps.com Challenge: Spring Flowers!  Although it may not seem like the flowers will ever be here, they are going to be blooming before you know it, and today's challenge is here to lift your spirits and see them even sooner! :)  Here is my take:


Supplies Used:




I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything with Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love that you put your flowers at top. Great coloring too!

Donna K said...

Beautiful spray of florals along those sleek lines, Lisa. Love the contrast of the two!

Roxie said...

Nice layout for you images and the card.

Leslie Germain said...

Love the colors. So bright and cheery!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card. I really like the bold flowers and how you layered them on the card. It's perfect!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the colorful spray of flowers- fun and definitely Springy! Wonderful!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the simple design and the wonderfully bright colors on the flowers. Sweet!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS