Monday, April 21, 2014

You're Amazzzing!

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!  We had a fantastic day, beautiful weather, lots of family, and fun fun fun!  Now it's back to work ;) !  Today I am sharing this fun little bee card up on The Alley Way Stamps Blog...



Stamp Sets Used:



I created my background using translucent paste and a mask.  I then went over it with three different distress inks.  My little bee was given a glossy accents treatment too! :)

I am also entering this little cutie into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Animal Antics.

Make sure you stop by TAWS blog today to see what the other girls are sharing, they are always wowing me!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, great background you have created and I love your big bee !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS