Saturday, May 17, 2014

Technique Challenge: Dryer Sheet Flower!

Hello!  We are changing things up at SweetStamps.com and we will now be sharing our Technique Challenge on the first weekend of the month now, woot woot!  Remember you have the whole month to join in the technique challenge, and plus you might just learn something new!  This month we are challenging you to create a flower our of an old dryer sheet.  This was new to me, but I love when you can use things that will otherwise be thrown away...



Supplies Used:


I have seen many videos using spray mist to add color to the dryer sheet, but since I don't mind getting my fingers all inky I used my ink spots.

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Can't wait to see what you will be creating for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

WOW! Just a simply gorgeous card!!

Georgiana said...

I need to go buy some dryer sheets just to try this! Beautiful card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS