Friday, September 5, 2014

I Want Candy

dudududu dudududududu... oh come on you know you are singing the song now!  I'm popping in with card #1 for the Lawnscaping One Layer Challenge...


Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Jessie's ABC's and Spooktacular)
Ink: Memento
Post its for masking
Various Copics
Wink of Stella

I masked off a rectangle, did some stamping, outlined the masked area and colored!  Finishing with stamping the sentiment... super CAS!

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Stamp It Challenge/Hop

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Yuki said...

This is such a cute, CAS card! Love the simplicity and vibrant colors :)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

this is adorable! great job!

jessica said...

LOL!!! I LOVE it and yes I am singing that song now :)
AWESOME card Lisa!!!!
Have a GREAT weekend my friend!

*Vicki* said...

This is so so adorable!! Makes me think of all that yummy candy from Halloween! :)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a super sweet (-: and fun one layer! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

cheiron said...

Adorable! Love all these candies. Thanks so much for celebrating STAMPtember® with us and playing along with the Stamp It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Laurel Beard said...

So awesome! I am eating candy corn as I type this! Fantastic one layer inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us Lawnscaping gals!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS