Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lawn Fawn FIT Team

Hello!  We all know how incredibly adorable Lawn Fawn Products are, not to mention the quality of them! (love, love, love)  And when I saw they were having an audition for their FIT team, I just had to give it a try.  After all if you don't at least try you'll never know, right? Anywho... I got a little Christmas crafty with one of their older sets: Trim the Tree and matching dies.  I also used the Peace Love Joy 6 x 6 paper pad.



I started by cutting out a frame from the red stripe patterned paper, adhered acetate, foam adhesive, add sequins and back with cute family photo, hehehehe!  I then stamped and die cut various images.  Next I busted out some copics, trimmed a little banner and adhered to the front of the frame ornament.  Finally I punched a hole in the top, tied some twine through it, and viola!  Now I have a super cute new ornament to hang on my tree this year!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh how precious is this!! Adorable photo and such a clever idea to make a shaker frame! Wishing you luck on the call my friend! ;)

I cannot try...I don't have an account!! boo!

jessica said...

OMG how adorable is this Lisa!
LOVE the picture and love that you made the frame into a shaker too!
AWESOME job!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS