Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Curtain Call

The Holidays are upon us and I've been super busy, as we all are, so my hoping to get this post up earlier was just not possible.  Alas better late than never!  So I had really hoped to play along with this Challenge, but the time on it is over... bummer!


Anywho, that's ok I am also able to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bling!  As my pretty card has glitter white diagonals, and sequins! bling!   And here is what I've created:


I am also entering this into the S.W.A.T Extra Challenge: Christmas Cards  and into the Virginia's View: Distressing ( I used distress stains on cardstock before die cutting my deer)

Thanks for popping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Neha said...

wow so elegant card, Lisa! Love pi!

Heather said...

A beautiful CAS Christmas card Lisa, I love the embossed background with little sequins and your mutli-coloured deer is stunning!!

Thanks you so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Lanette said...

What a beautiful card! I just love the deer, Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! The background and inked deer are beautiful! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Distressed” Challenge!

by belle said...

Simple but stunning! Thanks for linking up at SWAT!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS