Thursday, December 11, 2014

Love You to the Moon...

This is one of my favorite sentiments, mainly because I've said it to my little man for as long as I can remember, as I'm sure many of you have said it too.  And I absolutely love it in the sweet font that is so characteristic of The Alley Way Stamp Sets.  Today I am sharing this sweet card here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog using the new More Than Words Stamp Set.


My background was created with a stencil, embossing paste and then spray mists in two colors.  The little moon from the Ta-Da Stamp Set was stamped separately in Delicata Gold and raised with foam adhesive.  I then stamped my sentiment up the side.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Catered Crop: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Monday Challenge Transportation  I figure traveling to the moon and back counts hehehe! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and because I like to enable did you know that The Alley Way Stamps has 20% off your purchase of stamps until December 12th?!  One more day left to take advantage of this deal!!!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

WOW! Amazing card, Lisa :-D

*Vicki* said...

I love this card to the moon and back!! Stunning background Lisa!! :)

Ruby said...

Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation!!! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

Michelle said...

Lisa, your starry sky is gorgeous! The colors are so rich. Very pretty! And yes....traveling to the the moon and back counts. It's the BEST transportation idea!
Happy Holidays from the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge team. We're so happy that you joined us this week. Thank you!
~Michelle
http;//www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS