Friday, January 9, 2015

A Just for the Girls Card Set...

Happy Friday!!!  Today I am up on the SweetStamps.com Blog sharing a set of three cards using some super snarky sentiments and one sophisticated lady hehehehe!  Check them out...






Supplies Used:
Sassy Sayings #2 Clear Stamp Set SS4807
Sassy Sayings #1 Clear Stamp Set SS4806
I'm A Winer Clear Stamp Set AF4815
Shades™ Ink Spots EARTHY
 Shades™ Ink Spots SUMMER BRIGHTS


I love snarky sentiments, and these ones just had me giggling the whole time I was getting crafty.  I figured this lady needed some real pearls to do her sentiments justice... did it work?

Hope this brings you a smile and make sure you join us in the latest challenge at SweetStamps.com: Something New


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I love the different sentiments for each card here Lisa! :) LOL!! How fun to send out to your friends!! Great designs too! Have a great weekend!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I could think of a few karma forgot, lol. LOVE these!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS