Monday, January 12, 2015

Don't Forget Your Old Stash!!!

Hello!  With CHA going on it is so hard for us crafters to think of anything other than all of the new, new, new glorious stuff about to hit stores, but don't forget about that beautiful old stash that once had that "new" feel to it too!  So today I am up on the Nani Ke Ola Blog sharing this layout I've created using the Mixed Media Collection by Heidi Swapp... psssttt... and guess what else?  It only took three products to create the whole thing!  woot woot!!!



When I first new I wanted to use some older stash, but was looking for some inspiration on which one to use I went to the Let's Capture Our Memories Color Spot Challenge and that's when I knew that Heidi Swapp's Mixed Media was the one!

And psssttt... did I also mention that this collection is currently on sale?! So if you don't already own it and love the products I've used here you can get it right now for a great price!

Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! Love the colors!!

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!!!
LOVE your LO Lisa!
AWESOME job!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute! I love going through my stash and seeing new things I forgot I bought, lol.

Unknown said...

What a cool layout. Great papers, color combo and fun embellishments. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
-Cher

Beatrice Lawson said...

Loving your gorgeous layout and the beautiful, sweet photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS