Sunday, January 25, 2015

PTI January Blog Hop #1


Hi!  These posts will be really quick today as I have two little ones who want lots of attention it seems, hehehe!  I don't mind, I will take every minute of them wanting my attention, because I know soon enough that will fade.... anywho, I have 3 projects that I made last night for this hop.  My first two are tags, and the final is a shaker card.  All of them are created using watercolor techniques...

Tag #1




Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Tag Its #11
Distress Inks
Water brush

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Have a heart challenge too!

I'll be right back with take #2!
Lisa

13 comments:

Ruth G said...

I love it and can totally see the inspiration in your tag! TFS!

Julie said...

I love the soft feeling of your hearts :)

Birgit said...

Love your sweet tag!

Virginia L. said...

Love the falling hearts!! Fabulous composition and design with this tag! Well done, Lisa! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Have A Heart” Challenge!

Sherrie M. said...

Very pretty tag!

Lynn Put said...

This is very sweet! Love your take on the inspiration for this months hop.

Megan Carroll said...

This is cute!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty tag. I need to water color. You are right. Kids grow up way too fast

janelle said...

Beautiful tag!

Nancy Penir said...

Watercolor wonder! Love those hearts!

jessica said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome tag! The watercoloring is so pretty!
Nina-Marie :)

Darnell said...

Congratulations on the hop shoutout from Nicole, Lisa! This is a darling tag!! Hugs, Darnell

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS